Recipe courtesy Chef Nino, Rouses Markets
- 1 pound Rouses Wild Caught Louisiana Shrimp, 21 rely, peeled and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped garlic
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 hatch chili peppers, diced
- ½ yellow bell pepper, diced
- ½ purple bell pepper, diced
- ½ medium crimson onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons new chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Juice of two limes
- 13.5-ounce can coconut milk (Goya or Thai Kitchen area brand)
- 1 pound pasta,cooked in accordance to package deal instructions
1. Heat a medium sauté pan above medium-significant heat, and put butter, sesame oil, garlic and soy sauce in the heated pan. Cook for about 2 minutes, or until finally garlic starts off to brown.
2. Insert chili peppers, bell peppers and onions to the pan, and stir usually. Maximize heat to high and prepare dinner for about 5 minutes, or until your desired consistency is arrived at, stirring typically.
3. Increase shrimp to vegetable combination and cook dinner, stirring generally, for about 10 minutes, or until finally shrimp are pink and completely cooked.
4. Insert cilantro, salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper flakes and lime juice to the pan, continuing to stir normally.
5. Add coconut milk to the pan, and permit simmer for yet another 10 minutes. 6. Ladle the creamed coconut shrimp and vegetable sauté overcooked pasta in bowls, and stir to coat right before serving.
- 7361 Theodore Dawes Rd.
- Theodore, AL 36582
- (251) 653-7391
- 1545 Gulf Shores Parkway
- Gulf Shores, AL 36542
- (251) 948-4715
- 112 Saraland Loop
- Saraland, AL 36571
- (251) 675-8124
- 4350 Outdated Shell Rd.
- Cellular, AL 36608
- (251) 380-0020
- 6729 Spanish Fort Rd.
- Spanish Fort, AL 36527
- (251) 621-0552
- 7765 Airport Boulevard #609
- Mobile, AL 36608
- 25405 Perdido Beach Boulevard
- Orange Seaside, AL 36561
ABOUT THE CHEF: Chef Neil “Nino” Thibodaux
Chef Nino was born in Franklin, Louisiana. A stint in the Air Drive soon after significant university as a F-15 jet mechanic provided a month at a distant foundation close to Cagliari in Sardinia. Following earning a Bachelor of Arts from Trinity School in Jacksonville, Florida, and an Honorary Doctorate from Victory Baptist University in North Augusta, South Carolina, Nino returned to Italy, wherever he lived for 13 a long time. When Nino moved back again to the United States, he settled in Houma, Louisiana, and commenced instructing private cooking courses. Inspired by his time in Italy, he then introduced the Pals of Italy Culinary Institute. Nino has taught monthly cooking classes and finished cooking demonstrations and functions for Rouses Markets for more than 10 many years. He has a low salt, moderate, Cajun seasoning mix named Adrenaline Seasoning, which is available at all Rouses Markets in Louisiana, Mississippi and Reduced Alabama.
You can uncover far more of Nino’s recipes, Rouse Household Recipes, and a selection of Southern, Cajun and Creole recipes at www.rouses.com. Decide up your free copy of the Rouses Journal at any Rouses Industry on the Gulf Coastline.
All content © 2021, WALA Cellular, AL. (A Meredith Company Station). All Legal rights Reserved.